Guest Information & Services
Food and Drink
- Breakfast - 8:00 AM - 9:30 AM in the dining room. Coffee and many other things are generally out well before that, please feel welcome.
- Dinners - Sometimes available; and almost always available during holiday and other busy times. Ask your breakfast server or other Lodge staff or check the front desk for a menu of what is being served that evening. You must inform a lodge staff-member if you plan on dining with us for dinner.
- Bar - We have full bar offerings throughout the day and evenings. Find a staff-member to Ďopen the barí for you. Make sure you try Long Trail beer before you leave Ė itís brewed right down the street.
- Popcorn Popping - In the Fall and Winter please ask about popping popcorn in the fireplace in the living room.
- Marshmallow Roasts - In the summer, please ask about a marshmallow roast with símores at the campfire down at the lake. Itís awesome!
- Barn & Animals - We invite you to enjoy the barn and the animals. They are all friendly and you may approach them, and pet them (Alice too). You may go into their pasture. Ask Lodge staff to prepare you a basket of food so that you may feed them by hand. Parents: please supervise your children and escort them to and from the barn and instruct them to not abuse the animals in any way.
- Massage and Yoga - A certified
Massage Therapist is available for on-site massage or private yoga session.
- Videos / DVDs - Help your self to any video in the TV room, please rewind after each use.
Other Important Information
- Free WiFik - Just connect to "Mountain Meadows Lodge" or "Farmhouse"
- Front Desk - The front desk is not always staffed but someone is always around - weíll try to leave you a sign as to where we are so that you may contact us. Do not be shy. Try hailing for someone who may be in the back office; try knocking on the kitchen door; you can even try calling us at 775-1010 from the dining room phone.
- Gratuities - Gratuities may be left for lodge staff at check out if you like; MML Management will see that they get distributed as you request. Suggestion for housekeeping staff: $2.50 per person per day (more if youíre really messy or needy). Meals at the lodge will have an 18% service charge added unless other arrangements have been made.
- Towels - If you desire fresh towels daily, leave your used towels on the floor. If you can be a good earth citizen and re-use your towels, hang them up in the bathroom to dry (and we wonít collect them). Extra towels are available from housekeeping staff or in the sauna/hot-tub area.
- A guest refrigerator is located in the sports equipment room and another guest refrigerator is located in the farmhouse [No beer or alcohol allowed]
- A microwave oven is located in the dining room
- Ice is available for a small charge per bag
- A courtesy basket of personal care items is available at the front desk. We'll try to keep things like toothbrushes, toothpaste, razors, shaving cream, bug spray, aspirin, sewing kit and suntan lotion available if you forgot them.
- Please ask a staff member if you need to borrow an iron/ironing board or a hairdryer
- No smoking in any part of the lodge or farmhouse, even on the balconies, decks, patios, etc. Itís a Vermont law. THANKS!
- And speaking of laws, Vermont law requires that no alcoholic beverages be brought on the property. We are happy to serve you beer, wine and spirits, just ask.
- Check in is around 3:00 p.m. Check-out is around 11:00 a.m. Please ask if you need extra time Ė weíre flexible unless itís really busy.
- Lost keys may carry a $5.00 replacement charge.
- Found items will be mailed to you. A receipt will be included with the shipment, please send us back a check for that amount.
- No pets, please.